Tuesday 4 January 2011

My love

Let me introduce my wife...


The first picture I wanted to post on this blog was of my love, but I hesitated as she, like most women, says she doesn't like pictures of herself. So, alas, now I am undone, the picture posted and I will accept the consequences because, as much as I don't like to share her (...I'm just a jealous guy...[cue Bryan Ferry whistling]) I can't help but be proud of her, all she does, all she puts up with (from me mainly, sorry love) and all she is. I loved her from the first; she stopped me in my tracks and I've not been the same since. So, while I may be severely chastised, I'll bear it as it makes me happy to let you all know how wonderful she is and how richly God has blessed me by bringing her into my life.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely.
    I wanted to be an astronaut. Do you think it was the moon landing that made this, so early in our lives, a strange ambition?
    Keep drawing. It's good for the soul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Jackie.
    I recall (or romantacize) when I was young everyone was reaching for the stars. Now we all reach for an iphone and the latest app. Not that I have an iphone, I'm still struggling with two tin cans and a bit of twine!

    ReplyDelete